- Rabbi Moshe Teitelbaum, Mora D'Asra
Rabbi Moshe Teitelbaum has served as Assistant Rabbi and Rabbi at the Young Israel of Lawrence-Cedarhurst since 1987. He has contributed to the organization and development of the Five Towns Orthodox community and is a Rabbinic advisor and a member of the Board of Kulanu Academy.
In addition to Talmud classes and lectures on contemporary Halachic topics, Rabbi Teitelbaum’s weekly Shiurim elucidate the religious thought of leading Hassidic and Rabbinic figures of the last two centuries. He has lectured widely and taught Yeshiva High School at HANC and HAFTR. Prior to assuming his position at YILC, Rabbi Teitelbaum served as the Rabbi and spiritual leader of Congregation Schomre Israel in Poughkeepsie, New York, and earlier as Assistant Rabbi of Congregation Bais Torah in Suffern, New York.
Rabbi Teitelbaum received ordination from Mesivta Rabbi Chaim Berlin and from a number of leading Rabbinic authorities in Israel.
- Rabbi Ya'akov Trump, Assistant Rabbi
Rabbi Ya’akov Trump serves as the Assistant Rabbi of the Young Israel of Lawrence Cedarhurst. Additionally, he currently works in Yeshiva University in Undergraduate Torah Studies. Rabbi Trump was recently involved as hub coordinator of the Shabbos Project in the Five Towns-Far Rockaway bringing hundreds and thousands together raising the bar of Shabbos. Rabbi Trump will be teaching at the Shulamith High School for girls and coordinating community programs for RIETS. Rabbi Trump is part of a collaborative blog on contemporary though issues at thoughts4.com
Rabbi Trump grew up in Johannesburg, South Africa. After graduating high school, he spent several years in Kerem BeYavneh in Israel followed by Ner Yisrael, Baltimore. He holds a BA in Mathematics from Yeshiva University and has taken multiple Actuary exams. While completing Semicha at RIETS, he served as Rabbinic Intern in Kesher Israel DC, Young Israel of Jamaica Estates and the Beth Din of America. He spent two years as Rabbinic fellow of the YU Torah Mitzion Kollel of Chicago creating new programs and shiurim. It is his passion to share his passion for the Torah and its relevance in contemporary times. He and his wife, Malka, and children live in Cedarhurst.
- Marvin Schenker, Executive Director
- Alyssa Schechter, Youth Director
- Rabbi Gershon Kramer, Teen Minyan Rabbi
- Chairman of the Board - Kalman D. Isaacs
- President - Aryeh Davis
- Vice Presidents - Jeremy Chwat, Jay Fenster, Steven Kellner
- Sisterhood Co-Presidents- Lauri Barbanel & Chaya Rothman
- Treasurer - Jonathan Sicklick
- Financial Secretary - Marjorie Kellner
- Corresponding Secretary - Howard Rubin
- Recording Secretary - Jonathan Talansky
- Webmaster – Hymie Goldstoff, CEO InterSoft Associates, Inc.
- Ritual Chairmen – Jeremy Chwat, Nathan Fruchter
- Gabbaim – Donny Bodner, Howard Boriskin, Yitzie Englander, Robert Kantowitz, Asher Ogorek,
Kovi Pine, Robert Scharf, Ed Stroh, Shlomo Wilamowsky, Alan Weichselbaum
- Catering Chairman – Jeffrey Frieling
- Cultural Co-Chairmen – Marc Kwestel & Shalom Huberfeld
- Facility Chairman - Marc J. Sicklick
- Security Chairmen – Marc J. Sicklick & Moshe Berger
- House Chairman – Murray Kohn
- Library Chairman – Abbe Dienstag
- Membership Chairpeople – Gregg Duftler & Alissa Pomerantz
- Tzedakah Chairperson – Debbie Dienstag
- Youth Chairman – Ari Kadish
- Legal Counsel – Saul Bienenfeld
- Delegates - Daniel Strauss, Lance Hirt, Bezalel Mayer, Jay Spector